Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I really love villains
not in a ‘poor baby is so misunderstood’ way
in a ‘your amorality is so fascinating and delicious’ way
today’s been the first proper warm day in finland this year
men walking around shirtless
women sunbathing in bikinis
everyone complaining about how hot it is
no but let’s queer it up, shakespeare edition
- let’s talk about the three witches in macbeth and how they were definitely getting it on in graveyards at midnight
- let’s talk about horatio and hamlet and “good night, sweet prince” and how fucking stupid head over heels in love they were
- let’s talk about mercutio and how there’s no way in HELL he wasn’t some form of queer and some form of trans*
- let’s talk about how romeo and benvolio are awfully close for cousins
- let’s talk about iago and jealousy and what that meant for him and othello
- let’s talk about hermia and helena growing up together and falling in love together and then separately and then together again
- let’s talk about “the dark lady” and “the fair youth” his sonnets were for
- let’s talk about how badly he wanted to bang both of them, possibly at the same time
i have so much time for shakespeare and zero time for straightspeare
let’s fucking turn up the queer
The wizards said that the University stood on magical ground and was therefore exempt from taxation and anyway you couldn’t put a tax on knowledge.
The Patrician said you could. It was two hundred dollars per capita; if per capita was a problem, de-capita could be arranged."
The song names in the Fringe soundtracks are the best:
Hey, for people who haven’t watched Orphan Black s02e01 yet:
If people being high is problematic for you, proceed with caution.
And of course, the standard warning for violence applies.
I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
Page 1 of 304